Friday 4 May 2012

Bucket Lists

Goal setting is an everyday occurrence in life and when it comes to crossdressing, most of us have a list of goals that we want to achieve. A "Bucket List" is that kind of thing. It is a list of things we hope to accomplish before we are finished or too old to do. For me it started out simple. When I was a teen, it was wear a pair of stockings, then wear a dress. As things progressed my goals became more specific; take pictures of yourself, go out in public, meet people as Mary-Margret, be seen in daylight, etc, etc. For the most part, I have done well with my lists.

Now my bucket list has a few unfinished goals and loose ends. I am not saying that I will quit when I have achieved them. I might just set some new goals if I do. I have two specific photo shoots that I want to do still. One is an outdoor shoot in daylight dressed in Camo, with my blonde wig and posing with a rifle. It is to illustrate my novel "Trooper Blondie" that I wrote in 2006.  I have all the stuff to do it, just need the time, place and preferably a photographer that's better than Otto Timur. The other set I want to do could be easier. I want to go to Toussards wax museum here in Niagara Falls with a friend to take pictures of me with all my celebrity stars. The last time I was in there, in drab, I couldn't help but think what an awesome set that would be and how much fun it would be to do it.

There are plenty of other things that I would love to do but I am realistic with my goals. So what's on your list?

2 comments:

Jonilee said...

going to Touussards sounds like a blast!
Enjoy!
Joni

Mary-Margret Callahan said...

I keep hoping Joni. One of these days, one of these days. The hardest part is always finding the photographer.

MMC