Tuesday 11 June 2013

Comic Con 2013 post event post.

This was inevitable, if you remember my post from last year... http://marymargretcallahan.blogspot.ca/2012/06/comiccon.html

Comic Con came back to Niagara Falls even bigger and better than last year's inaugural event. I know a lot of you don't get it or you think that its just for "geeks". I guess that makes me a huge geek then.

Wearing costumes to disguise our true nature is the theme of fantasy and the super hero genre, something that I think we all can relate to. I grew up with comic books, superheros and the 1960's hit show Batman, with Adam West as the lead. I love Comic Con and am very glad that it calls Niagara Falls one of its homes.
I will spare you the rest of my tirade, as I said it all last year. Instead, enjoy the many reasons why I love Comic Con.....
Harley Quinn

Lady Death

Lesbian Thor

Green Lantern

Queen of Darkness

Bat villains

The man, Adam West

Batgirl!!!!!!!
Awesome, now, only 362 days until NF ComicCon 3

MMC

No comments: