Tuesday 12 February 2013

Bugs is Back



  I was wondering when I would be seeing a new Looney Tunes adventure. As you may know, I have a nostalgic spot for Bugs Bunny. I have a yahoo group dedicated to all the episodes of Bugs Bunny when he appeared in drag.   http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/bugsbunnyindrag/   There were over forty of them from the 1930's up until the 1970's when most of the original animators began passing away. Some of my favourites being "What's Opera Doc?"  and "Rabbit Seasoning"
What's Opera Doc?

Rabbit Seasoning

  Since then, there have only been a few "In Drag" moments for Bugs and the other characters in the modern era with new artists and writers. In the movie Looney Tunes: Back in Action there was a couple brief scenes but the best one was Bugs in a Marilyn Monroe getup being chastised by Jenna Elfman, who said, "Frankly, I find the cross dressing a bit disturbing."
Looney Tunes: Back in Action


  Now, I just discovered that a new Looney Tunes show is in its second season already. I reviewed the episodes and found a few choice drag moments already. I will be following this new show closely for more.


Well, for now...

That's All Folks.

No comments: