Monday, 24 November 2014

Jonesing for Game of Thrones

I am a Game of Thrones addict in case you weren't aware. After watching season one on HBO, I bought all the books and power read them. In a few short months I had the entire series read. I then watched season 2 and 3 on TV. I was jonesing for season 4 and every week waited with anticipation for the newest episodes. Now I wait for George RR Martin to finish book 6 and for season 5 on TV. I hate the wait.
Red Keep

In the meantime, I rendered some artwork of my favourite GoT ladies...


Queen Cercei Lannister

Queen Cercei Lannister

Queen Cercei Lannister

Margeary Tyrell

Margeary Tyrell

Margeary Tyrell

Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Lady Millisandra the Red Priestess



Lady Millisandra the Red Priestess

Lady Millisandra the Red Priestess

Aisha Greyjoy

Aisha Greyjoy

Aisha Greyjoy

Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Ygritte

Ygritte

Ygritte

Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen
So which one is your favourite? I find it hard to choose.

No comments: