Monday, 5 November 2012

Tranny International Holiday

I don't have an eloquent topic to discuss this time around. I am simply using my blog for gratuitous self exploitation. As you know, October brings Hallowe'en,  and it is seen by many of us as a great time to enjoy dressing in female costumes and clothes without any negative repercussions. Its basically a free pass. So we should take full advantage of this by going out and enjoying the season as much as possible. So without any further ado, here are a sample of my 2012 Hallowe'en costumes.....

The Cowgirl

Mary Marvel

Dominatrix

Naughty Nun

Party Night in Toronto with Janie CD Black

Lipstick lovers

Happy Hallowe'en


...and for a really good and naughty Hallowe'en story, check out one of my first stories that I ever published. This one was from the early nineties and actually made Penthouse letters... http://www.literotica.com/s/halloween-party

XOXO
Mary-Margret

No comments: